Our three objectives at Premium Staffing, Inc. are to identify the opportunities that interest the candidates the most, utilize the candidates past and present experiences and find openings which will fit into the candidates desired career interests. Our goal is to ultimately find you a new position that will counter the shortcomings of your past or present positions.
The PSI Process:
Initially we will review your qualifications/background, discuss your career goals and evaluate the skills that you feel most comfortable with. We will then discuss the type of position you would like to transition into. Once we have a clear understanding of your ideal position(s), we will inform you of all opportunities that we are working on which may be of interest. Once we have identified an opportunity that you are interested in, we will coach you through the entire process from resume preparation to resignation and help eliminate obstacles you may encounter during your job search.
Resources & Opportunities:
In order for you to receive maximum exposure we have implemented cutting edge candidate/client management software. This software allows PSI recruiters to work as a cohesive recruiting team, ultimately giving you the highest level of service. As we come across new and exciting opportunities, we will continually notify you of these new positions. We have the resources to offer candidates positions ranging from permanent, temporary, or temporary-hire, depending on your needs.
When you are interviewing for a job, remember it is a two way street. You should expect the company to ask you questions about your background, as they will expect you to ask questions about their company and the position which you are interviewing for. Be patient, most of the time the company will give you a chance to ask questions at the end of the interview.
Some questions for you to ask during an interview (in no particular order):
- What are the responsibilities for this position?
- Where does the position fit within the organizational plan?
- Where might this position lead?
- Why is this position open?
- What is the ideal experience and background for this position?
- What kind of person are you looking for?
- What is the company’s position in the market?
- What is the company’s annual growth rate? (This year, next year, five years).
- What is your management style?
Things To Remember:
- Our Services are one hundred percent free to the candidate
- Your resume will never be submitted anywhere without your prior knowledge
- So that we do not jeopardize your current position, all resumes that are submitted to our clients remain completely confidential
- Please remember to always let us know about the latest developments in your career so that we can update our files when necessary and continue to keep you in mind for appropriate positions.